About Me

My photo
You just know my name, not my game xD I post about my life, make up, fashion because they are my passions ^.^

22 April 2010

Tagged from sys SindaDiLa ! :)


Tagged lg ? Ngee~ ske lakk aQ wt tagged niy *sbb x de bnde nak bebel, haha ! So, stret 2 d point jerk ar. Niy tagged nye....

1. Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.


2. Select the 8th photo in that folder.


3. Post that photo along with the story behind it.



Dis is a cute lovely pix by me && my bestie eva, anyss. Dis pix is taken on last tuesday at my 5 SC1 class. We snapped a lotssss of pix bcoz we rlly addiceted 2 de camera (haha !). We had a chemist xtra class on dat nite. Dats was rlly hepy moment of me bcoz i am taken d pix wif evry1 maa ! Haha ! Acc, der is a lots of pix of ourselves. But, sys diLa want me to gv a 8th pix only ma (if u want 2 look at others, plz go 2 my FB uke !). Dats oL, i LOVE dem oL !

4. Then challenge 8 blogging friend to do the same.

anyss
sys ninut
sys fasyaa
ama
nasyita
sys wany
sys intan
mira

Finish !

No comments:

Post a Comment